I have been constantly enquired by the newbie bloggers about the blogging assets which I’m using and thus I’ve decided to show some valuable blogging resources through this page.
Thanks for landing on this page and your interest in knowing the beneficial blogging tools is much appreciated. Most of the tools which am using are free tools and some of them are paid version.
So, I want to tell you that some of the links which I’ve included in this page are affiliate links. Means, if you purchase that particular product/service through my affiliate link, I’ll get a commission. I’m the affiliate of the reliable products/services that I believe in and so don’t hesitate to acquire them. I would thank you in advance if you decide to buy any blogging tool/service with the help of my affiliate link.
I’m utilizing the following tools to make my blogging life easier and personally recommending them to build a successful blog.
|✓ Domain Names||✓ Keyword Research Tools||✓ Blog Analytics|
|✓ Web Hosting||✓ Social Media Tools||✓ Blogging Communities|
|✓ WordPress Themes||✓ Email Marketing Tools|
|✓ WordPress Plugins||✓ Plagiarism Checker Tools|
- Godaddy: Godaddy is the world’s largest domain name register as well as the largest web hosting provider which gives online address to millions of customers worldwide. I have been using this reliable hosting service for one of my blog and satisfied with their service.
- Hostgator: Hostgator is also a popular webhosting company that provides various hosting services, dedicated servers and domain names for beginners & professionals through its Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated server packages. If you seek an easy, accessible and affordable web hosting, you may proceed with this reliable web hosting provider.
- Genesis Framework: There are tons of themes available for WordPress users but my reference would take you to Genesis Framework by Studiopress. It is a well-coded theme that has built-in SEO settings and perfectly fits for mobile devices. As it is a well-supported design with lot of features and dedicated plugins, you can customize your theme according to taste or you may choose from the wide variety of its child themes.
- My Theme Shop: Mythemeshop offers responsive wordpress themes for bloggers that loads fast and improve their ranking with easy steps installation. If you wanna have a theme with clean, efficient code and great design, you may choose it from mythemeshop. You don’t need to rely on plugins and you can take part in their affiliate program.
Keyword Research Tools
- Google Keyword Planner: Google Adword Planner is the best tool to plan and implement your keyword research. To optimize your blog content and to hold high rank on search engines, it is essential to choose the keywords with high volume and low competition. To do so, you may use this keyword planner tool by signing-up in Google Adwords account. Without doing the proper keyword research, it would be more difficult to deliver your content to the right people.
- WordPress SEO By Yoast: If you’re searching for a complete SEO solution for your WordPress blog and to rank your content higher on search engines, I would recommend this most popular WordPress Plugin, SEO by Yoast. It has awesome features and it helps you to write valuable content with good keyword density.
- Aksimet: Aksimet is a great plugin that identifies and block the spam comments on your blog. This is the most popular spam prevention WordPress plugin which is used to find link spam from blog comments and spam trackbacks.
Social Media Tools
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is an effective social management tool which would let you to integrate your blog with popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Foursquare etc. Not only to integrate, it could enable you to monitor what people are saying about your blog and help you to react instantly. You can easily cross post your blog posts on various social media with Hootsuite.
- Justretweet: This is the awesome service which I’m using it from long. You may schedule the tweets here and earn good social signals for your blogs posts by retweeting, liking and G+ing other members posts. With Justretweet, you may network with influential bloggers and your blog could gain good exposure.
- Mailchimp: Email Marketing plays a vital role in blogging and therefore you need to stay in regular touch with your customers/subscribers. If you’re looking for a professional outlook email responder with intuitive user interface, my suggestion would be Mailchimp. It has millions of users which provide both free and premium mail service.
- Ininbox: Ininbox is also an effective email marketing service to create, send and track the success ratio of emails that sent to subscribers. It has awesome features like customizable templates, detailed reports, task automation etc. This helpful service is free to use and just needs 3 step process to create an email list. I’ve reviewed this email marketing service and you could get the details here.
- BlogEngage: If you wanna connect with like-minded people and famous bloggers, you may take part in Blog Engage blogging community. It is a voting based community where you could expand your credibility with your quality blog posts. I’m member of this community where I got connected with many innovative bloggers. You’ll get guest post opportunities, participate in contests and affiliate programs in Blog Engage.
- Bizsugar: Bizsugar is also an active blogging community that follows voting method where you can submit your blogs post in appropriate category and they need to get good no. of votes to hit the homepage. As a result, you’ll drive traffic to your blog and your blog content would get good visibility. You could generate blog posts ideas from here and catch established blogs to perform blog commenting.
Note: From both the blogging communities, you may get dofollow backlinks to your blog.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is an exceptional tool to monitor a lot of activities on your blog and enhances your content marketing strategy. Just you need to add its code into your theme to analyze content performance. You could get detailed reports about your blog’s traffic (both organic + referral) with this tool and track SEO results through its keyword reports. It has customizable dashboard with advanced segments to get detailed data of your blog’s performance.
- Small SEO Tools: Even though you’re writing your blog posts in your own style with personal touch, accidental plagiarism may happen at sometimes and it would ruin the health of your blog. As blog needs original and quality content, it is good to use a plagiarism checker tool to avoid getting penalized by Google algorithms. Moreover, if you’re accepting guest posts for your blog, you may use this tool to check the uniqueness of the information written. I use smallseotools free plagiarism checker and suggesting you to use the same.
My Final Words
To start and run a successful blog, some helpful tools are needed. As this blog was founded to help the novice bloggers, I’ve created this blogging resources page with some essential information. As I specified earlier, both free and paid products are listed in this page which has been linked to its respective source.
Most of these services and tools are my favorite and I would prefer to use them on daily basis. I’m proud to be in association with the inventor of these products and glad to provide them as helpful resources. Be sure to check these supporting blogging possessions and if you’ve any queries, reach me through blog’s contact form.