Setup Feedburner to Blogger
- First go to Feedburner and login with your Google Account.
- Now type your blog URL in the burn a feed text field and click next button.
- Again click on next button on the new page.
- Enter your feed title and feed address as shown below and click next.
- Now your feed is live. Click on next button.
- On the next page you will get some options. Simply check those options which you want and press next button.
- Now you have completed all the steps successfully. You will receive a congratulation message on your screen.
Redirect Blogger Feeds to FeedBurner
Once you setup feedburner for your blog you have to redirect your blog feed to the feedburner feed. To do this simply follow the below steps.
- Go to your blogger dashboard.
- Go to settings >> Other >> and then navigate to “Site Feed“
- Click on edit link and enter your feedburner feed URL in the Post Feed Redirect URL text field.
- Now click on Save Settings button.
- You are done!
This was all about how to setup feedburner feed to blogger blog. Now it’s your turn. Simply follow these steps and enable feed syndication in your blog so that your blog readers can be in touch with you.
How to Backup All Blogger Blogs Using Google Takeout?