Get Alexa Ranking Under 100,000 in Just 2 Months
Tips to Improve Alexa Ranking
- Once I setup my blog on blogger, the first thing I do is register an account on alexa.
- Then I claimed my blog on it. After I claim my blog, it starts showing my ranking on next day. Normally it takes few days to start showing ranking of a new blog.
- Then I add an alexa’s widget into my blog and a toolbar in my web browser.
- Once I setup all these things, I make a strategy to publish unique, original and SEO friendly content on my blog on regular basis approximately on same timing which helps me to improve my alexa ranking super fast.
- Higher ranking also depends on quality backlinks and traffic. So, I start making quality backlinks for my blog that also helps me to increase my blog traffic. It helps me a lot to improve my ranking day by day.
- To increase targeted traffic on my blog, I start to be a guest author on top blogs. I start submitting my original content on big blogs that gives more exposure to my blog and a big improvement in my alexa ranking.
- To gain organic traffic I start optimizing my blog and applied SEO to my blog that really help me to build up my blog in search engines.
Recommended to Read:
- Blog Optimization Tips
- SEO Tips For Bloggers
It’s Your Turn
These were all the tips and tricks I follow to improve alexa ranking of my new blog. I hope you guys like this post. Now it’s your turn to bring your blog in top 100K blogs in world.
Thanks for Your Support
I would like to say thanks to all of my readers who loves my blog and gives their support to achieve this goal. Thanks a lot, friends. Happy Blogging!