Trick to Increase Blog Page Rank
Actually page rank depends on various factors like:
- Incoming Links
- Outgoing Links
- Internal Links (Read: Benefits of Internal Linking in SEO)
- Dofollow Links (Recommended Post: How to Build Quality Dofollow Backlinks)
- Nofollow Links
- and many more…
But today I’ll tell you how you can increase your blog page rank by using static pages in blogger.
Friends I hope you all guys are using labels on your blog to categorize your blog posts. Right! Sometime you may definitely use them as an in-content link (internal link).
But friends do you know that our labels pages are blocked by Robots.txt file.
- Check it here: How to Create HTML Sitemap Page in Blogger?
Now let’s see how we can increase page rank for that sitemap page.
Increase Page Rank for Sitemap Page
Once you create your HTML sitemap page, use it every time when you need to build links for the label page.
- Use it in internal links.
- Build quality backlinks for that page. You can read this tutorial that describes how to build quality backlinks for blog or you can read these Social bookmarking tips to build genuine dofollow backlinks.
- Use that page as a website URL in blog commenting. The best way to get dofollow backlinks from blog commenting is commenting on KeywordLuv and CommentLuv enabled blogs.
- Follow this tutorial to learn How to Find KeywordLuv Enabled Blogs.
It’s Your Turn!