Removing Comment Box from Static Pages
Below are some very simple steps that you have to perform. Follow each step one by one.
- Go to your blogger account.
- Click on Pages from the left side menu.
- Now click on Edit button under that page name from which you want to hide comment form.
- Now click on Options button from the right side and choose Don’t allow, hide existing under the Reader comments.
- Click on Done button.
- Now click on Update button to update the settings.
- You are done!
This was the today’s tutorial on how to hide comment box from blogger static pages. If you have any doubt or query regarding this topic then leave a comment below this post. I’ll surely reply to your comments as time allows. Happy Blogging!