When I started blogging on blogger, I used to run my blog on blogger’s default templates. But as I started learning more about blogging I feel that default templates are not so much attractive and professional.
They are even not search engine optimized because they all were designed many years ago and don’t even updated a single time after that. Search engines like Google have updated its search algorithms many times and they are continuously updating to improve search results and user’s experience.
That’s why it is very important for us as a blogger that we used an SEO friendly template for our blog. We should change our blog’s default theme with any third party templates.
That’s why today I bring a tutorial to help newbie bloggers so that they can learn how to change the template in blogger.
Change Blogger Template
To change your blog template first you need to download a template from the internet which you want to apply to your blog. There are many sources of blogger template on the internet from where you can get a lot of professional templates easily for free. Just go to Google and search for “Blogger Templates” and download a template of your choice. Once you have your template, perform below steps.
- Log in to your Blogger account.
- Now click on the drop down menu and choose Template.
- Press Backup/Restore button located at the top right corner.
- First you should download your existing template as a backup. So, click on “Download full template” button.
- Now click on Choose File button and choose your new template which you want to apply to your blog.
- Once you select your template, simply click on Upload button for final step.
- You are done!
- How to Put Google Adsense Below Post Title in Blogger?
- On Page SEO Tips For Blogspot Blogs
- How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools?
This was the today’s tutorial on how to change blogger template. Hope you guys like this. Please leave your comments and feedback below this post. Happy Blogging!